A cocktail masterclass has arrived at the Mercato Metropolitano!
Andrea Signanini, Bars Manager in a top 5 star London Hotel, with more than 10 years experience in the industry, will bring you through a mixologist journey with an organic and sustainable soul. Starting from how the vodka and/or gin is made, moving to the importance of the ice and ending with how to make homemade ingredients for cocktails with no leftovers.
Would you like to know more about how a small farm can create a brand with organic ingredients and sustainability as main focus? Are you ready to understand how the materials, the terroir and the ice could influence the taste of a spirit or a cocktails? Will you be excited to learn the secret of preparing ingredients by your own for your next house party?
If your answer is yes, join our 2 hours masterclass on Tuesday 24th March starting from 18:30!
Be ready to loose yourself behind the bar into the art of cocktail making!
*Brands/Products that will be used: VKA Vodka, Ginepraio Gin, Numquam Liqueurs, Mancino Vermouth
MM is inviting people, companies and policymakers across London, the UK and the world to join the movement to change food culture in the country. This is an open invitation for people who believe in:
Healthy, sustainable, living food made with rural, artisanal practices
Supply chains that prioritise quality over price and make good, healthy food available
The importance of community in cities across the world, starting with London
We are delighted to welcome you all back, with an array of international dishes from our food trading partners, fresh groceries and artisanal deli in our community markets, which have been expanded with new outdoor seating options.
The wellbeing of our guests and our team is always our priority, and at this time it is more important than ever. We have in place the necessary precautions to deal with the Covid-19 situation and keep our visitors safe. Here are the measures we are taking to ensure your visit is safe, including:
• Indoor and outdoor seatings which have been configured to maintain social distancing in line with Government’s guidelines.
• A reduced and limited number of guests temporarily allowed in our markets, with social distancing markings which are in place throughout the indoor and external areas.
• In compliance with the NHS “Test and Trace” system, we are keeping a temporary record of our visitors, to assist NHS with data requests if needed. Please rest assured that we do not use any personal detail collected for any other purpose and will destroy them safely after this NHS requirement ceases.
• Increased hygiene and cleaning of surfaces and restrooms.
• Hand sanitiser stations installed and easy to find around the markets.
While we handle the restrictions required to assist the NHS and the country during this uncertain time, we remain committed to providing all our visitors and citizens with a safe, enjoyable and unique MM experience. Stay tuned to our social media channels for updated opening hours.