MM’s COVID-19 RESPONSE
Our commitment to YOU during these challenging times:
Every day we strive to keep our customers and employees safe and healthy, especially now as we face COVID-19 together as a community. Our health and safety practices are rigid and robust, and social awareness and responsibility are practiced by our entire team. In addition to guidelines set out by international and national health authorities, our standard practices include temperature checks for every member of our staff. The infra-red thermometers are non-evasive and contactless. Anyone exhibiting high temperatures will not be granted access to MM premises.
Our markets are now open and customers will be able to stay in our indoor and outdoor areas (we offer covered/heated outdoor seating). There will be plenty of seating and socially distanced tables, with the following rules being implemented:
- Contact tracing at the door (official NHS APP) or our QR code
- Rule of six will be applied indoors and groups up to thirty people for outdoors.
- Face coverings will be mandatory whilst not consuming food/drink seated.
- Food will be able to be ordered from our trading partners whilst alcohol will need to be ordered via an app and delivered to your table.
- There will no longer be a curfew so normal opening hour
- Security and plain-clothed officers will be onsite to ensure the safety of our customers.
- No bookings, first come first serve.