MM’s COVID-19 RESPONSE
Our commitment to YOU during these challenging times:
Everyday we strive to keep our customers and employees safe and healthy, especially now as we face COVID-19 together as a community. Our health and safety practices are rigid and robust, and social awareness and responsibility are practiced by our entire team. In addition to guidelines set out by international and nation health authorities, our standard practices include temperature checks for every member of our staff. The infra-red thermometers are non-evasive and contactless. Anyone exhibiting high temperatures will not be granted access to MM premises.
Our E&C market will open on the 12th of April and customers will be able to stay in our outdoor areas (we offer covered/heated outdoor seating). There will be plenty of seating and socially distanced tables, with the following rules being implemented:
- Contact tracing at the door (official NHS APP) or our QR code
- Rule of six will apply or two households
- Face coverings will be mandatory whilst not consuming food/drink seated.
- Food will be able to be ordered from our trading partners whilst alcohol will need to be ordered via an app and delivered to your table.
- There will no longer be a curfew so normal opening hour
- Security and plain clothed officers will be onsite to ensure safety of our customers.
- No bookings first come first serve.