Join Jim and Tonic for a fun gin tasting experience where you’ll sample their full core range of gins distilled right outside behind the Gi Bar at MM Elephant and Castle.
You’ll receive a gin cocktail on arrival and the chance to win gin related prizes after being guided through a history of gin, how Jim and Tonic make their urban sustainable gin.
With over 28 food vendors onsite grab a bite to and hang out at the gin bar where you can dig a bit deeper by exploring our new range of premium gins.
– The tasting begins at 7:00 pm on Tuesday 31st March in the MM Grocery in Mercato Metropolitano in E&C.
– We reserve the right to cancel the event at any time; in the rare eventuality this should happen you will receive a full refund
– Tickets cannot be exchanged for cash alternatives
– Maximum number of available tickets: 20
– Minimum number of tickets for the workshop to take place:
MM is inviting people, companies and policymakers across London, the UK and the world to join the movement to change food culture in the country. This is an open invitation for people who believe in:
Healthy, sustainable, living food made with rural, artisanal practices
Supply chains that prioritise quality over price and make good, healthy food available
The importance of community in cities across the world, starting with London
We are delighted to welcome you all back, with an array of international dishes from our food trading partners, fresh groceries and artisanal deli in our community markets, which have been expanded with new outdoor seating options.
The wellbeing of our guests and our team is always our priority, and at this time it is more important than ever. We have in place the necessary precautions to deal with the Covid-19 situation and keep our visitors safe. Here are the measures we are taking to ensure your visit is safe, including:
• Indoor and outdoor seatings which have been configured to maintain social distancing in line with Government’s guidelines.
• A reduced and limited number of guests temporarily allowed in our markets, with social distancing markings which are in place throughout the indoor and external areas.
• In compliance with the NHS “Test and Trace” system, we are keeping a temporary record of our visitors, to assist NHS with data requests if needed. Please rest assured that we do not use any personal detail collected for any other purpose and will destroy them safely after this NHS requirement ceases.
• Increased hygiene and cleaning of surfaces and restrooms.
• Hand sanitiser stations installed and easy to find around the markets.
While we handle the restrictions required to assist the NHS and the country during this uncertain time, we remain committed to providing all our visitors and citizens with a safe, enjoyable and unique MM experience. Stay tuned to our social media channels for updated opening hours.