Join Jim and Tonic for a fun gin tasting experience where you’ll sample their full core range of gins distilled right outside behind the Gi Bar at MM Elephant and Castle.
You’ll receive a gin cocktail on arrival and the chance to win gin related prizes after being guided through a history of gin, how Jim and Tonic make their urban sustainable gin.
With over 28 food vendors onsite grab a bite to and hang out at the gin bar where you can dig a bit deeper by exploring our new range of premium gins.
– The tasting begins at 7:00 pm on Tuesday 31st March in the MM Grocery in Mercato Metropolitano in E&C.
– We reserve the right to cancel the event at any time; in the rare eventuality this should happen you will receive a full refund
– Tickets cannot be exchanged for cash alternatives
– Maximum number of available tickets: 20
– Minimum number of tickets for the workshop to take place:
MM is inviting people, companies and policymakers across London, the UK and the world to join the movement to change food culture in the country. This is an open invitation for people who believe in:
Healthy, sustainable, living food made with rural, artisanal practices
Supply chains that prioritise quality over price and make good, healthy food available
The importance of community in cities across the world, starting with London
KEEPING THE COMMUNITY GOING
Our Elephant & Castle and Mayfair food markets are temporarily closed.
However, in line with our business focus on our communities, we will operate the Deli/Market in each of the sites from 9am to 9pm, where local residents will be able to buy general groceries (take away only).
We wish all our community members, visitors and their families the best health and wellbeing during this unprecedented time and we are confident that the UK will be back in shape very soon. Thank you for continuing to support us!
Chief Executive Dreamer