“Feeling like your energy is in constant highs and lows? Feeling bloated or just not quite right? Join the Nutritionists to learn how to get your digestion kicked up a notch and how to make easy “happy belly” food choices. This workshop series will guide you through the essential steps to build on a healthy plate and improve your digestion and focus throughout the day. We will cover everything from healthier cooking tips to taboo-breaking toilet talks.
Do you have a lingering question, but don’t want to say the word out loud? No panic – we will be passing around a special “Secret question box” to answer and say it for you. Nutrition resources and printable will be provided upon request”.
– The workshop begins at 6:30 pm on Wednesday 25th March on the Second Floor at Mercato Metropolitano
– We reserve the right to cancel the event at any time; in the rare eventuality this should happen you will receive a full refund
– Tickets cannot be exchanged for cash alternatives
MM is inviting people, companies and policymakers across London, the UK and the world to join the movement to change food culture in the country. This is an open invitation for people who believe in:
Healthy, sustainable, living food made with rural, artisanal practices
Supply chains that prioritise quality over price and make good, healthy food available
The importance of community in cities across the world, starting with London
We are delighted to welcome you all back, with an array of international dishes from our food trading partners, fresh groceries and artisanal deli in our community markets, which have been expanded with new outdoor seating options.
The wellbeing of our guests and our team is always our priority, and at this time it is more important than ever. We have in place the necessary precautions to deal with the Covid-19 situation and keep our visitors safe. Here are the measures we are taking to ensure your visit is safe, including:
• Indoor and outdoor seatings which have been configured to maintain social distancing in line with Government’s guidelines.
• A reduced and limited number of guests temporarily allowed in our markets, with social distancing markings which are in place throughout the indoor and external areas.
• In compliance with the NHS “Test and Trace” system, we are keeping a temporary record of our visitors, to assist NHS with data requests if needed. Please rest assured that we do not use any personal detail collected for any other purpose and will destroy them safely after this NHS requirement ceases.
• Increased hygiene and cleaning of surfaces and restrooms.
• Hand sanitiser stations installed and easy to find around the markets.
While we handle the restrictions required to assist the NHS and the country during this uncertain time, we remain committed to providing all our visitors and citizens with a safe, enjoyable and unique MM experience. Stay tuned to our social media channels for updated opening hours.