1. Prepare about 300 ml of matcha tea and leave it to cool down.
2. Seperate the egg yolks from the egg whites.
With an electric mixer combine the egg yolks with the sugar until you reach a creamy thick texture.
Add the mascarpone to the mixture and mix until smooth.
3. With the electric mixer mix the egg whites and then add them delicately to the mixture moving the spoon from the bottom upwards.
Now add the matcha powder to the mixture until you reach the color of your liking (for example 1 tbsp).
3. Take your biscotti and dip them in the cooled down matcha tea and start to create a layer in single serving cups or in a cake tray. add the matcha cream, then continue making layers of biscotti and cream. finish up with the cream on top.
4. Cover the tiramisu and store in the fridge for at least 3 hours before serving.
Add a sprinkle of matcha when you are ready to serve.
MM is inviting people, companies and policymakers across London, the UK and the world to join the movement to change food culture in the country. This is an open invitation for people who believe in:
Healthy, sustainable, living food made with rural, artisanal practices
Supply chains that prioritise quality over price and make good, healthy food available
The importance of community in cities across the world, starting with London