Join Bottega Zero Waste at Mercato Metropolitano for an exciting class where you will discover all the secrets of homemaking natural beauty products.
During the workshop you will learn how to make: natural lip balm, roll-on perfume and bespoke moisturising cream which you’ll be able to decorate, add different aromas, personalise to suit your tastes.
You will be given a recipe and instruction card to refer to. You will work together measuring out the ingredients, heating and mixing them.
We will provide all the tools and the ingredients you need.
Each product and each recipe you will find in Bottega Zero Waste has a story and has been carefully selected to have the lowest impact on the environment possible.
Bottega Zero Waste philosophy is to offer products that are natural, vegan and cruelty-free. All their beauty products are palm oil free and are made using vegan and natural ingredients. Any colours are obtained using only 100% pure and natural essential oils, natural clays and powders.
The workshop will take place in the indoor market area of Mercato Metropolitano so there’ll be cocktails and wine available to buy to sip on during the workshop.
At the end of the class, you will be able to take your beauty products at home.
– The workshop will take place in our MM Grocery in Elephant and Castle. Please arrive 15 min prior the workshop.
– The duration of the workshop is 2 hours.
– Maximum of 10 tickets available for each class.
– The minimum number of attendees for the class to take place: 6.
– Tickets cannot be exchange for cash alternatives.
MM is inviting people, companies and policymakers across London, the UK and the world to join the movement to change food culture in the country. This is an open invitation for people who believe in:
Healthy, sustainable, living food made with rural, artisanal practices
Supply chains that prioritise quality over price and make good, healthy food available
The importance of community in cities across the world, starting with London
We are delighted to welcome you all back, with an array of international dishes from our food trading partners, fresh groceries and artisanal deli in our community markets, which have been expanded with new outdoor seating options.
The wellbeing of our guests and our team is always our priority, and at this time it is more important than ever. We have in place the necessary precautions to deal with the Covid-19 situation and keep our visitors safe. Here are the measures we are taking to ensure your visit is safe, including:
• Indoor and outdoor seatings which have been configured to maintain social distancing in line with Government’s guidelines.
• A reduced and limited number of guests temporarily allowed in our markets, with social distancing markings which are in place throughout the indoor and external areas.
• In compliance with the NHS “Test and Trace” system, we are keeping a temporary record of our visitors, to assist NHS with data requests if needed. Please rest assured that we do not use any personal detail collected for any other purpose and will destroy them safely after this NHS requirement ceases.
• Increased hygiene and cleaning of surfaces and restrooms.
• Hand sanitiser stations installed and easy to find around the markets.
While we handle the restrictions required to assist the NHS and the country during this uncertain time, we remain committed to providing all our visitors and citizens with a safe, enjoyable and unique MM experience. Stay tuned to our social media channels for updated opening hours.